Monday, May 17, 2010

M is for Moody Gardens

Although this was not preplanned for "M" day, I went with Andrew's class to Moody Gardens in Galveston today. We drove through the Boliver Peninsula and then rode the ferry to the island. It was such a beautiful day. After everyone ate lunch in the hot sun, we went inside to the refreshing IMAX theater, where we saw a 3-D film on ocean life. I was pretty dizzy after watching all the little fish swim around my face and dodging a deadly sea snake. After IMAX, we went to the Rainforest Pyramid and the Aquarium. I wish I had more to write about, but I am going to bed.  Here are some highlights, though.






3 comments:

Jeni said...

What a beautiful "M" to write about :)! Gorgeous pictures. My "M" is Mama Mary ~ Moody gardens reminds me of her a little bit. The beautiful colors and exciting show of sea animals. My M ~ Beautiful and exciting!!

LKHarris-Kolp said...

So true, Jeni- Mary would have loved being there...and I bet she would have gone with us.

... Paige said...

Love seeing the birds, so bright, so colorful. We have not been there for a couple of years...maybe this summer some time, but I stop and think of the heat and the sun and the heat!