Sunday, December 27, 2009

One last look at my Christmas cardinals


These beautiful cardinal cards were sent from some very dear friends; people who have struggled through some of the same difficulties I have. We share a very special bond, and it makes me feel very honored that they thought of me when sending Christmas cards this year. Thank you, my friends- you know who you are.

Here is one last "collage" of all my Christmas cardinals. As you can see, a calendar was among my gifts. It is a bird calendar, and the very first picture is this one of the male cardinal. The last picture of 2010 is a beautiful female cardinal. Ahhh...I can tell it's going to be a great year.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful cards! May 2010 bring you health and happiness...

LKHarris-Kolp said...

Thanks~ and same to you!

Jeni said...

Don't you just loooooove the cardinal cards?? Great blog! Happy New Year my friend!! xoxo