Monday, November 23, 2009

Keep Crossing Those Fingers



I guess my blog server thingy has gone wacko because when I used to post photos for the blogs, the picture would show up for me to see. This morning I really wanted to post pictures of Nick's red cheek and the cute little balloon he likes to make out of surgical gloves, but when I tried to post it, something weird happened. A bunch of letters, numbers and gobbly-goo showed up instead of the picture, so I deleted them thinking something was wrong with Blogger.

Well, now I am going to try to post with the "secret code" showing and see what happens. If it works, you'll get to see the pictures. Keep crossing those fingers.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

What a cute picture of Nicholas... I just love the lil cheeks :)! so kissable. I hope he is better.... funny balloon glove - we've done that before too. Even made water balloons outta them.
hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.