Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!


Nicholas

Born on Friday the 13th,
At 9:08 AM,
My baby Nicholas
Came out rather slim.
7 pounds and 9 ounces
And 20 inches long,
Compared to his nine pound brother,
Nick’s delivery was like a song.
I felt the angels singing
The day that he was born,
And since Nick’s been in my life
He has, like music, cheered me up when I’m forlorn.
For my dear sweet Nicholas has a way
Of inching right into your heart
And when he is around
That’s when the party starts!


Happy 6th birthday, my dear, sweet Nicholas!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

What a special lil boy you have. I've alway's loved the name Nicholas. Did you know that Mary's first baby's name was Crystal "Nicole"?
I'm going to post a couple pics of her soon... I know her B-day is coming up, but now sure exactly what day - I'm looking into it.