Wednesday, March 11, 2009

COME ON!


Well, I am really disappointed. I can't believe more people didn't try to take part in my challenge. I thought it would be a fun way to get to know one another, because I know you are out there, but just not commenting. I promise I don't bite. And even though I'd kill a snake, I won't harm you. Please, please, just try to guess- is this too hard? I do have some readers that might prefer e-mailing me- that's fine. But, doesn't a nice hot cup of java sound good? That's your prize, you know. A gift certificate to Starbucks. I'll e-mail the winner soon. I am going to give you until Saturday- yes- I extended the deadline. If you don't know what I am talking about, scroll down to my post last Sunday- it's a contest people- join in! Can't wait to hear from ya!!!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I'm so sorry... i haven't been around. I've been dumb busy... been sick the last 2 days. Bad belly bug. :( I'll go take your quiz.

Debra Harris-Johnson said...

I'm going to take it...soon.